Level 3 City & Guilds NVQ Nail Services
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services is a vocational qualification that will prepare you for a career as a nail technician.
This qualification is designed for you to gain employment as a nail technician, the units contained in this qualification cover all the skills and knowledge required for the role. You will be given the opportunity to develop a range of technical skills, which will enable you to provide a variety of nail enhancement treatments and gain the knowledge of anatomy and physiology, health and safety, client care and nail products and equipment . You will also develop interpersonal skills that will assist you to communicate effectively with clients.
Length of course: One day a week for 16 weeks
You will learn:
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Enhance and maintain nails using UV gel
- Enhance and maintain nails using liquid and powder
- Plan and create nail art designs
- Develop a range of creative nail images
- Plan and provide airbrush designs for nails
- Prepare and finish nail overlays using electric files
Method of Assessment
Tutors, and students will track their progress throughout the course.
- Practical Skills (Creating looks & design plans)
- Theorectical Skills
- A portfolio of various nail creations
- Exams for each unit
Payment Plan Available
Please note: Models will be required for completion of your course.