This makeup course is designed to prepare you for a career as a makeup artist. You will develop an understanding in the preparation of skin and how it affects the durability of makeup. Utilise your skills in makeup application and how to go from day to night and complete a basic bridal look. You will also develop interpersonal skills that will assist you to communicate effectively with clients.
You will Learn:
- Monitor and maintain hygiene,health and safety
- Anatomy & Physiology to the skin
- Client Consultation
- Client preparation
- Product information and usage guidance
- Treatment Procedure including best practice techniques, hints and tips
- Make-up application, day, evening, mature and occasion make-up.
- Application of strip lashes
- Aftercare advice
Your assessor will recommend products and how to build your kit during the course. After completing the case studies at home, you will return to complete the assessment.
All make-up and equipment will be provided for your training sessions if required.
If you would like to further your skills to enhance your career, we also recommend that you attend the bridal make-up course or the creative make-up course that provides training in advanced make-up techniques.